An antiqued copper-plated dragonfly hovers below this charming chime.
Tuned to an intriguing ancient pentatonic scale which lifts the spirit and creates a feeling of ease, this Habitats Chime celebrates the variety of nature around us. From butterflies to blue whales, the Earth teems with life. Areas that sustain life are called habitats, and each habitat is part of an interconnected system that makes the richness of our life on Earth possible.
- Green wash finish ash wood
- Six bronze aluminum tubes
- Antiqued copper-plated steel dragonfly
- Removable windcatcher for easy customization
- Overall Length: 17 inches • Diameter: 4 inches